Many children are entitled to Free School Meals but do not claim them. We are keen to encourage all parents/carers to apply for Free School Meals if they receive any of the qualifying benefits which appear in the eligibility list below.
Please download and complete the application form if you feel you may be entitled. Please return the completed form to:
The Finance Office, Langtree School, Woodcote, Reading, Berkshire, RG8 0RA.
If you would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact Kris Allen on 01491 683389. All enquiries will be dealt with in complete confidence.
Children can choose between the following for their lunch:
- Sandwich e.g. chicken mayo, tuna, cheese or ham) with a bottle of water and either fruit or cake
- Hot lunch = a hot meal e.g. lasagne, chilli, curry, fish and vegetarian meals, and a bottle of water
- Salad from the salad bar and a bottle of water
- Pasta (different toppings each day) from the pasta cart and a bottle of water
- World Kitchen caters – school menu