2019 Results and Certificate Collection
24 hours notice is required for the collection of results or certificates other than on results day . (Term time only)
If you are collecting results on behalf of someone else please bring the completed form with you at the time of collection.
Students, staff and governors are celebrating yet another excellent year of GCSE results at Langtree School. The Class of 2019 secured exceptional results which are the best the school has ever known.
Overall, 82% of students achieved the Basics Measure of English and Mathematics at level 4 or above, and 57% did so at level 5 or above. This measure alone exceeds the very best ‘basics measure’ the school has ever achieved.
Furthermore, 81% of the cohort secured at least five GCSE passes at 9 – 4 including English and Maths, which again represents the best measure the school has achieved since the new GCSEs were introduced.
For the full press release please click HERE.
Exam Information (General)
- New GCSE 9-1 Grading Scales
- New Grading 9-1 Scales Booklet
- DfE New GSCE Grading Fact Sheet
- GCSE Exam Boards Information
- Information for Candidates – Privacy Notice 2019
- Information for Candidates – Written Exams 2019
- Information for Candidates – Coursework 2019
- JCQ Social Media Notice to Candidates 2019
- JCQ Warning to Candidates 2019
Information from Revision Assemblies
The following information has been shared with students in an assembly. Students must not rely on this information for their revision – this is a starting point. Students should also look at department website pages for further resources for revision and use any other revision resources they have been given or purchased. It is essential that every students’ attitude to learning is the best it can be as this is where the most opportunities for progress will be made. Students should ask their tutors for support and guidance if they are finding it challenging to create a revision timetable.
Useful Websites to Help Revision
- Study Skills and Exam Preparation Booklet
- The Four Steps to Success – Exams
- Year 10 and Year 11 Students GCSE Resources Information for Parents
- Year 10 and Year 11 Revision Guidance
- GCSE REVISION SITES