The Langtree School REMOTE LEARNING page is designed to help support the learning of students remotely. Students should also be using Show my Homework and Google Classroom to see the work that is being set by their teachers. Where students or parents are having difficulty with user names or passwords, there is information about where to go to for help at the top of the “Remote Learning” page.
- Distance Learning Advice
- Feeling Bored and Feeling Bored Part II
- Remote Learning
- Curriculum Map
- GCSE Resources
Click HERE to view the Department for Education, Coronavirus (COVID 19): list of online education resources for home education.
Careers Information for ALL students
For those students who would like additional work, subject teachers have been putting together “Keep on Learning” documents. This is additional and entirely optional but you may find something interesting to do, especially if you intend taking the subject further at Y12 / 13.
- Keep on Learning in Business
- Keep on Learning in English
- Keep on Learning in Computing
- Keep on Learning in Maths
- Keep on Learning in Science
- Keep on Learning in Ethics
- Keep on Learning in Music
- Keep on Learning in Drama
- Keep on Learning in History
Learn First Aid in lockdown: The Red Cross have created learning packs for lockdown, become a First Aid Champion HERE
- Keep on Learning Year 11
- What Next Year 11 2020
- The Henley College Transition work
- The Henley College Extended Project
During tutor time on Friday 20th March students were shown a presentation about the closure of schools, including information about how to maintain learning, stay healthy and where to go for help and support, this can be viewed HERE