Students are expected to take pride in their appearance and meet the school’s uniform code.
Uniform for Years 7-10
- Blue v neck logo jumper, white logo polo shirt or white logo shirt with school tie, choice of two styles of black tailored logo trousers or a choice of two styles of skirts
Uniform for Year 11
- Grey v neck logo jumper or grey logo cardigan, white logo polo shirt or white logo shirt with school tie, choice of two styles of black tailored logo trousers or a choice of two styles of skirts.
- Plain outdoor coat – Coats/scarves should not be worn in lessons. No hoodies, sweatshirts or jumpers should be worn. No denim or leather jackets.
- Shoes – Leather or leather type only, plain black (no sports logos) flat heels only. No trainers, no boots, no canvas shoes. (Visual Guide)
- Socks – navy blue, black or white. Tights –black.
- No leggings or denim clothing of any sort.
- Belts –black, plain, no studs.
- Students may wear one pair of small, plain stud earrings, no more than one stud in each ear in line with the County Health and Safety Policy. Studs may not be worn anywhere other than in the ears. No other form of body piercing is acceptable.
- No other jewellery is permitted
- No student should have his/her hair dyed an unnatural colour, nor should any student come to school with a shaven or partly shaved head. Long hair must be tied back for safety reasons in practical lessons – this applies equally all genders.
- Discreet makeup may be worn. No nail varnish or nail extensions.
- Jewellery that is not permitted will be confiscated.
Students may wear one pair of small, plain stud earrings, no more than one stud in each ear in line with the County Health and Safety Policy. One stud may be worn in each ear lobe or in the outer area of the ear, the helix. Students cannot have a piercing in their tragus. Students cannot have multiple earrings even if they are ‘invisible’ or ‘transparent’ material. No ear bars are allowed. No other form of body piercing is acceptable.
PE & GAMES EQUIPMENT
All sports clothes and equipment needs to be brought to school as and when it is required and preferably carried in a suitable sports bag. It is very important that all items of equipment and the bag itself should be named clearly.
- Navy/cyclone blue polo shirt and navy/cyclone blue reversible long sleeve top (both tops are required), unisex navy/cyclone blue shorts or skort, unisex navy/cyclone blue long sports socks. The unisex navy/cyclone blue hoodie is optional, this cannot be worn during team game activities for safety reasons but can be worn for fitness and warm up activities. All with Langtree School transfer badge.
- Boys require football boots and trainers.
- Girls require trainers. Football boots are only required for girls if they are representing the school in a match or tournament.
- For hockey and football students will need shin pads. For hockey and rugby, gum guards are recommended. Shin pads and gum guards can be purchased from any sports retailer.
Students are responsible for all uniform and equipment; school cannot be held responsible for the loss of uniform or equipment.
SCHOOL UNIFORM PURCHASE
All Langtree School uniform MUST be purchased from the Trutex website or Trutex shop in Didcot.
A full uniform list and ordering details can be found at trutexdirect.com and enter LEA00254SB Or from the Trutex shop in Didcot. 14 Cockcroft Way, Didcot, Oxon. OX11 8LL 01235 211011 www.myschoolwear.co.uk or email email@example.com
GENERAL EQUIPMENT REQUIRED EVERYDAY
All students should have writing materials in school as well as the correct exercise and text books required for each lesson.
|· Pen (black ink) and spare pen||· Compass|
|· Highlighter pen||· Student handbook|
|· Pencil and Pencil sharpener||· Individual reading book|
|· Ruler||· Glue stick|
|· Rubber||· Scissors|
|· Scientific calculator||· Colouring Pencils|
|· Protractor||· Green Pen|