School Uniform letter and visual guides:
LANGTREE UNIFORM LIST:
UNIFORM (obtainable through mail order from ‘Trutex’ at trutexdirect.com – sign in with Langtree school code LEA00254SB)
Contact details for Trutex at Didcot: Trutex Didcot contact information
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE: Financial Assistance Form
All Langtree School uniform MUST be purchased from the Trutex website
A full uniform list and ordering details can be found at
trutexdirect.com and enter LEA00254SB
Or from the Trutex shop in Didcot.
14 Cockcroft Way, Didcot, Oxon. OX11 8LL 01235 211011
www.myschoolwear.co.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Students are expected to take a pride in their appearance and meet the school’s uniform code.
Uniform for Years 7-10
Blue v neck logo jumper, white logo polo shirt or white logo shirt with school tie, choice of two styles of black tailored logo trousers or a choice of two styles of skirts
Uniform for Year 11
Grey v neck logo jumper or grey logo cardigan, white logo polo shirt or white logo shirt with school tie, choice of two styles of black tailored logo trousers or a choice of two styles of skirts.
- Plain sensible outdoor coat – Coats/scarves should not be worn inside school. No other hooded sweatshirts or jumpers should be worn.
- Shoes – Leather or leather type only, dark brown or black, flat heels only. No trainers, no boots, no canvas shoes, no “Vans” style or similar leather pumps, no skate style shoes.
- Socks – navy blue, black or white. Tights –black. No leggings or denim clothing of any sort.
- Belts –black, plain, no studs.
- Students may wear one pair of small stud earrings, no more than one stud in each ear, but dress jewellery and earrings may not be worn in school in line with the County Health and Safety Policy. Studs may not be worn anywhere other than in the ears. No other form of body piercing is acceptable.
- No other jewellery is permitted
- No Student should have his/her hair dyed an unnatural colour, nor should any student come to school with a shaven or partly shaven head. Long hair must be tied back for safety reasons in practical lessons – this applies equally all genders.
- Discreet makeup may be worn. No eyeliner, nail varnish or nail extensions.
PE UNIFORM (order from Trutex)
All sports clothes and equipment needs to be brought to school as and when it is required and preferably carried in a suitable sports bag. It is very important that all items of equipment and the bag itself should be named clearly. The school cannot be responsible for the loss of this equipment.
Navy/cyclone blue polo shirt unisex navy/cyclone blue shorts or skort, unisex navy/cyclone blue sports socks, Navy/cyclone blue reversible long sleeve top (boys only), Unisex navy/cyclone blue hoodie (required for girls, optional for boys). All with Langtree School transfer badge (except socks).
Outdoor trainers and / or astro turf shoes and football boots (football boots optional for girls)
GENERAL EQUIPMENT REQUIRED EVERYDAY
All students should have writing materials in school as well as the correct exercise and text books required for each lesson.
All students at KS3 are issued with a learning file which will contain all their exercise books for each day. The learning file must be brought to school every day and will help students to organise their materials for learning. Learning files are optional at KS4 but will be provided on request.
|· Pen (black ink) and spare pen||· Compass|
|· Highlighter pen||· Student handbook|
|· Pencil and Pencil sharpener||· Individual reading book|
|· Ruler||· Glue stick|
|· Rubber||· Colouring pencils|
|· Scientific calculator||· Scissors|